Sunitix 12.5 (Sunitinib Malate 12.5mg)
Brand Name : Sunitix
Composition : Sunitinib12.5mg
Manufactured by : Sutent
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Country Of Origin : Bengal
100% Genuine & Certified
Free Shipping Over 399 USD
100% Satisfied Service
Generic Sutent 12.5mg Cost & Price:
Sunitix’s price is only 5% of brand Sutent in United States and Canada.
Sunitinib Malate 12.5mg is a prescription medicine used to treat:
1. the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) after disease progression on or intolerance to imatinib mesylate.
2. the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
3. the adjuvant treatment of adult patients at high risk of recurrent RCC following nephrectomy.
4. the treatment of progressive, well-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET) in patients with unrespectable locally advanced or metastatic disease.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
GIST and Advanced RCC:
1. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off.
2. 50 mg orally once daily, with or without food, 4 weeks on treatment followed by 2 weeks off for nine 6-week cycles.
3. 37.5 mg orally once daily, with or without food, continuously without a scheduled off-treatment period.
Dose interruptions and/or dose adjustments of 12.5 mg recommended based on individual safety and tolerability.
Sunitinib Malate Side effects:
Sunitinib can cause serious side effects including:
Severe liver problems, that can lead to death. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you develop any of the following signs and symptoms of liver problems during treatment with SUTENT:
yellow eyes or skin
pain or discomfort in the right upper stomach area Your healthcare provider should do blood tests to check your liver function before you start taking and during treatment with SUTENT. Your healthcare provider may tell you to temporarily or permanently stop taking SUTENT if you develop liver problems.
- PACKAGE QUANTITY
- Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician
- SUGGESTED USE
- Follow the doctor's advice