HepBest（Vemlidy）Tenofovir Alafenamide 25mg
Brand Name: HepBest
Composition: Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) 25mg
Manufactured by: Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 30 tablets
Country of Origin: India
100% Genuine & Certified
Free Shipping Over 399 USD
100% Satisfied Service
HepBest (Vemlidy) is a hepatitis B virus (HBV) nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor and is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection in adults with compensated liver disease.
1. Testing: Prior to initiation of HepBest, test patients for HIV infection. HepBest alone should not be used in patients with HIV infection. Assess serum creatinine, serum phosphorous, estimated creatinine clearance, urine glucose, and urine protein before initiating HepBest and during therapy in all patients as clinically appropriate.
2. Recommended dosage: 25 mg (one tablet) taken orally once daily with food.
3. Renal Impairment: HepBest is not recommended in patients with estimated creatinine clearance below 15 mL per minute
4. Hepatic Impairment: HepBest is not recommended in patients with decompensated (Child-Pugh B or C) hepatic impairment.
HepBest’s brand name is Vemlidy® by Gilead. HepBest is a generic hepatitis B virus prescription medicine from Mylan, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in India.
- PACKAGE QUANTITY
- Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician
- SUGGESTED USE
- Follow the doctor's advice